These are subject to change given how the semester progresses. If there are any revisions, you will be given notification in class. The course is based on a 1000 point scale.
- [10% / 100pts] Project 1: Time-Based Project
- [10% / 100pts] Project 2: Website
- [10% / 100pts] Project 3: Presentation
- [50% / 500pts] Project 4: Final Project
- [10% / 100pts] Participation Grade: Participation is based on your attendence (3 absences allowed), your level of attentiveness in and preparedness for class, your participation in class discussion (small group work in particular), your commitment to your final group project, and your respect for others.
- [10% / 100pts] Short Assignments: includes blog responses and html/css tutorials. Each assignment will be weighted as listed below:
- [5pts] Blog Post #1: Respond to Process! Assignment on page 8. Consider both the Twitter pages provided, as well as two more of your choosing.
- [15pts] Blog Post #2: Complete the Write/Design Assignment on page 39. You can choose any genre. Your post should be in the ballpark of 500 words.
- [10pts]Blog Post #3: Write a short proposal (1 paragraph) that describes your thoughts on what you might do for project 1
- [15pts] Blog Post #4: Part 1: Post your storyboard (take a pic or scan it) and explain what feedback, if any, you are taking from your storyboard peer review. Are you sticking with your original plan or making any modifications? Part 2: Create an Assets List. What assets (chapter 4 of w/d) do you need to make this storyboard a reality?
- [30pts]Blog Post #5: HTML Tutorial link (points weighted for tutorial itself)
- [5pts] Blog Post #6: list what you perceive to be your strengths for the final project (see schedule for more info)
- [20pts] IX Tutorial Presentation