This Project asks you to create a website that introduces who you are to the class and includes a link to your Project 1 video. The design and content should reflect some aspect(s) of yourself that you want to share with me and your classmates. It can be professional, personal, silly, serious ... the choice is yours.
No matter what you choose to do, however, your website must include the following:
- Hand code the website (meaning no wysiwyg software). You are welcome to use html or css templates, or borrow code from other sites and tweak it to your own use.
- You must include a style sheet and have at least 6 instances in use (IDs, styles, or defining an existing tag) with a range of declarations (they can't all be, say, to change the color or the font)
- The site must include at least three internal pages and links between those pages
- The site must include at least two images sized properly for the web
- The site must include at least one external link
- The site must validate using http://validator.w3.org/
- The site must contain a link to your Project 1 video (uploaded at YouTube or Vimeo)